- Uniforms— White top, green bottom (350)
- Basic stationary set consisting of pens, pencils, rulers, erasers and sharpeners (350)
- New single line exercise books (350)
- Art Materials consisting of used/ new crayons, colouring pencils, scissors, drawing blocks or coloured papers (350)
- Children’s story books/ Picture Charts
- Educational/ Board Games
- Sports Equipment
Alternatively, you can also make cash donations. Cheques should be crossed and made payable to “NUS Students’ Science Club”. The money will largely be used for the purchase of building materials for the new school that we will be building.
We sincerely hope for your charitable contributions to this project for the very reason that it would help to change the lives of many children in Myanmar.